Monday, July 30, 2007

Hey Now!


I spent the weekend at the beach. We stayed in a condo. It was so nice! I feel unexpereinced uncultured (if that is word) the master bedroom had a feather bed! my goodness I did not want to get out. The beauty of that place has inspired me to get my own niceness! Every room had a flat screen tv entertainment armoires (sp) the one in the living room had the pocket doors that I love. But the ones in the other room had these doors the fold flat against the sides and the condo owner put mirros inside the doors (or they came with them) either way I was in love.

Knitting : I made a mini ballband washcloth on the way to the beach.

I have one in the opposite colorway on the needles right now that will probably be finished during my lunch break. That is why I love the minis they go so quickly.

No comments: