Friday, July 13, 2007

Close but no cigar


I am almost done. I bought some trim and sewed it on one of the slippers but i did not like it. I saw some feather trim which i think would be real cute diva slippers but it was 9.95 a yard even half a yard I was paying $5. So I went with the $2 white poof ball trim. So now that I wasted $2 I need to hunt down some rosebud trim which is what I was looking for to begin with. I want little yellow roses on white ribbon.
These slippers fit my baby's feet. Hopefully when I wash them they don't but even if they stay this large I can call them garter stitch toddler slippers. I am going to make the largest size with the white cotton for my baby. I am not sure how the author of these slippers got them sound round at the toe? I will figure it out.
I have started a Knitted Knitty. I am using white fun fur. I plan on attaching him to my larger than life bag (turning my bag into a pseudo pet carrier) she will have a big red bow with a pyramid or elephant charm. Cute! Stay tuned.

No comments: