Monday, April 21, 2008

Mara is messing with me!

Mara Brock Akil is a ffabulous writer! But she is messing with my emotions. I love how she broke up Derwin and Melanie. And I kinda like the dynamic of the both them wanting to find each other in other people. She through me for a loop with Mel showing up to Derwins house and Lying to the new boyfirend who she just decided to make her boyfriend! Just too much but that is Mara style. What is going on with Girlfriends though! But anyway this is as close as I am going to get to writing a letter to Mara about her jerking me around with her shows! She sets you up then knock you down!

2 comments:

NikkiJ said...

O.k. I thought I was the only one who was into The Game like that. But, I am truly tired of this mess. Melanie should forgive Derwin and tell him to kiss homegirl goodbye. Thing is she's young and too full of herself. She'll look back 10 years later and want what she had with Derwin. Jerome (Lamar or whateva his name is) is working on my nerves, trying to please "the man."

DeltaPurl said...

I agree...can they just get back together already...Love Melanie's new hair cut though....