Thursday, April 10, 2008

Forward Progression


Like they say in football forward progression. I have not finished my espadrilles. I have moved on to The Bootie Swap! I am making two pairs of booties for my swap partners who either do not know what they are expecting or would like something gender neutral. So I chose yellow. That is what I am using. When I saw this yellow sock yarn I had to have it. The plan is to make some Saarjtee booties and some garter stitch slippers. Yes I am making a swatch because I want them to be bootie size. The last pair I made fit my baby and she is not a 3 month old baby. So I bit the bullet and I am making a swatch. Now I am only making it 2 1/2 to 3 inches. Hopefully that will do. Actually let me look that up how big a swatch should be. I got time.

1 comment:

Virtuous said...

Ooh great swap you join! And I am likin' the spring yellow!

I didn't care for the Saarjtee booties at all. They seem more for show and not practical for babies.

I LUV the "Ava's Perfect Booties" FYI

Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!