Thursday, August 04, 2016


There was a time when I would not touch a pair of culottes with a ten foot pole.  Now I have made four pairs.  My orange pair I used M6760 and shortened the pattern.  The pink and grey pair was my attempt at the Tania Culottes but I diy'ed it using a tutorial from Pinterest. They turned out fine and I thought hey these would be great as a jumpsuit I made another pair with the chambray. But I do not think they are as flouncy and the Tania pattern.  I tried giving Jenese's tutorial a go hoping for more flounce (the lemon fabric) they were shorter and a bit fuller.  And that is how I now have four pairs of culottes.

No comments: