This is my selfdrafted/frakenpattern jumpsuit. This is my second attempt at a strapless jumpsuit. Again the top is too big. When I took my measurements before I cut the pattern (S1115) I got 43 which ticked me off. I have been eating right and working out and my numbers are going up? So I cut a 44. Yeah that was way off. I might need a new tape measure lol. The last time this happened I could not figure out how to fix it and I took the top off added a waistband to the pants and kept it moving. This go around I think I have found the solution. I need to fix the zipper and i am going to take it in from the center back. That is going to give me a seam down the middle but it is not that bad to me. I was going to wear it today with a blazer but the zipper is not attached all the way so it was lopsided. I was going to make it work. It was after midnight I had worked hard on this suit. It was the first time I did boning too. My husband was cracking on me like what is that sticking up in the back you might need to redo that. Any way I am determined pictures of the finished project soon!