Friday, September 23, 2005

Duck Washcloths



I have an idea for babyshower gifts, Duck dish cloths. I was making a duck toy from the free bernat pattern I got from the internet. I made it out of cotton and I thought this would make a good wash cloth. So I would like to find a pattern to go with the theme for Coleen's son but if not I will use the Ducks. I want to get her all bath products to go with the bath tub. Matching towels would be great. Or make some out of that terry yarn. I got some in the house some where I need to find it. But that is all for now.


1 comment:

lucia said...

Hi,
The machine knit ring code needs to be placed on the side bar or footer.

The reason is that even if I click "accept", ring surf has a robot that checks whether or not the code is displaying on your main page. If you stick the code in a blog article, as you have, ring surf keeps kicks you out roughly once a week on it's own schedule. It doesn't even tell me!

So, you really need to get the code into the sidebar. If you don't know how, let me know.