Friday, September 23, 2005

Duck Washcloths



I have an idea for babyshower gifts, Duck dish cloths. I was making a duck toy from the free bernat pattern I got from the internet. I made it out of cotton and I thought this would make a good wash cloth. So I would like to find a pattern to go with the theme for Coleen's son but if not I will use the Ducks. I want to get her all bath products to go with the bath tub. Matching towels would be great. Or make some out of that terry yarn. I got some in the house some where I need to find it. But that is all for now.


2 comments:

lucia said...

Hi,
The machine knit ring code needs to be placed on the side bar or footer.

The reason is that even if I click "accept", ring surf has a robot that checks whether or not the code is displaying on your main page. If you stick the code in a blog article, as you have, ring surf keeps kicks you out roughly once a week on it's own schedule. It doesn't even tell me!

So, you really need to get the code into the sidebar. If you don't know how, let me know.

mandytaft45572167 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here