Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Peplum!

I saw this outfit in pinterest. So I pulled out my peplum top and as pencil as I could get it for work but I do plan on making one that is nice and tight. I got some stretchy knit fabric from value village but I digress. For my hair I did corn rows in the back and flat twist in the front now I finished doing my hair at 7:43 I just knew it was going to be dry by time I got the children to school no! My hair did not dry til 12. The corn rows were dry but not the flat twist. But I love the flat twist I can shake my head and they move. You know like I got Indian in my family. So flat twist with Bantu knots on the end from here on out. My shoes are from Payless and I love them they are so comfortable. And cute as they can be for $26. I had a 25% off coupon. Leon bought them and another pair of wedges plus jewelry and a romper for anniversary. Not bad.

No comments: