Friday, August 31, 2007

Hummm


My jumbo fat bottom bag fell through because i ran out of yarn. My machine knit ballet t shirt fell through becasue i do not have enough needles. I have not started my machine knit anouck becasue i do not have the right yarn (cause you know i got yarn). this is why I am Creative (the ablity to fail without losing enthusiam).

On a brighter note I looked at all the ballet t shirts on Ravelry and I did not know you can make a baby one! So I am buyng the pattern today. I have to make some adjustments to make mine. One lady on ravelry gave a quick tut on how to do it so I am happy about that as well. The picture is the start of the german granny bag. I have 3 of 16 complete the five round granny squares. I just had a thought that I could make traditional squares and use a corrdinanting print fabric that you could see through the holes. a kntted one would be nice too just make 16 squares all the same size and sew them together. I need to work on that project. A german tote bag. Raena and I both thought about the sun spots and a nice bag I said even a larger than life bag. It would be the round larger than life. See now I want that one. it only took 1 and 1/2 skein of red heart to make 12 probably the other half to make 16. I would like that better. And i still can have my corrdinanting fabric. it is good to be creative.

No comments: