Wednesday, April 25, 2007

it has been a while


I know it has been a while but i really don't like to blog without pics. any who, this is my latest creation. A nylon thread buttonhole bag. See there is something about buttonholes. Now I just have to line it. I still have not lined my cotton buttonhole bag.

I am torn I want a big white bag (this seasons fashion trend) but since i had to buy another roll of black nylon thread i can make a hounds tooth buttonhole bag!what to do.
my co worker says she wants to make a hobo bag with the nylon thread. I am like ok i will get you a pattern and show you what to do then a light bulb went off, I can do one too with the thin thread nylon I bought from the latin market. Oh and i got to go back to the latin market and get the purple i saw before. that is what i am going to make my hobo bag out of! I am not sure if I have the right size needle. See now i am buying more yarn.

i am also hoping that after i wash and dry this bag it looks more uniform. For example i have alot of big stitches i keep trying to pull on so that it look like the rest.
anyway on to the next bag.

No comments: