Monday, April 02, 2007

Bad start

Well 4/1/07 was supposed to be the start of 100 miles in 3 months. Tomorrow will have be the start. I am going to walk 100 miles. In my house in front of the TV. I saw Meet the Robinsons today and Disney has a hit on their hands I really enjoyed it. Keep Moving Forward. Is what they said. I love it. I apply that to knitting so I started my Cable-icious KAL. I sat down today and wrote out my own (not a rewrite of someoneelses) pattern. I have plans on cabled baby socks and and a kimono (not cabled). All of these are machine knit by the way.

I need to get on my HKAL which will be the Jazzy chic line. Houndstooth baby bag, solid blanket and corrdinating swaeters hats and socks. "No project is too ambitious if you crave the result enough" Mason Dixon Knitting.

No comments: