Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Get off my tail

I need to fix my machine either one. I have grown accustomed to my tiny tailor. I need to use my brother. It gets jammed everytime I use it I took it apart and I was going to take it get serviced but of course funds are not what they need to be. I think I am going to call and see how much one more time I thinkhe said $75. He said it needed to be cleaned. I just hope that once it gets fixed that It works great. I have a yard of toile calling my name. What I am going to do with it I don't know. I have a wristlet pattern I have not even opened. That would be great. A toile wristlet for homecoming. Yes it is homecoing time agin and I need to prepare. Anyway all I need for my tiny tailor is the bobbin I wonder if I could switch out the plastic one that came with it for a metal one. It is probably in the box in my closet I just don't feel like looking for it. I will try tonight.

No comments: