Monday, July 14, 2008

Scattered


I feel so scattered brained! I have been crafting for the last eight months and have yet to complete anything. So to try and shake the scattered brain feeling I started another project thinking yes this will go real quick.

Machine Knit Pooh Blanket

Cast on 100 ndls. Knit 125 rows.

Create your picture on Knit Pro. I did a big picture 96w x 120h.

At the moment I am cross stitching the pic onto the blanket.

But I guess I have too much on my mind because I cannot seem to stay on course with the chart I have had to start over once already and really do not want to do it again.

Keep in mind this is the third blanket I have started for my baby that I have yet to finish hence the scattered brain feeling.

We went to the Farmers Market for Berry Day. They were serving freshly made blueberry pancakes. Four pancakes for $5. The line was super long and I was watching them sell the peaches thinking that there will be some when we get over there. Of course they we sold out only thing left were the bruised really ripe peaches. The man was selling them, for $2 a cup. I bought four cups. I was just going to cut off the bad pieces and go from there but a man buying his $2 a cup bruised peaches said we can make some jam. The light went off I do have some jam mix in the cupboard I will do the same.

Everyone in the house loves it. I woke up this morning to an empty container and the baby threw a fit when she saw I was taking three cups to work.

No comments: