Sunday, March 18, 2007

Finished Something

I made two washcloths. I got the pattern from MDKAL. They were real easy to do. I made the first one and halfway through I said I got to make one opposite colorway. See that is how i end up making so many wahcloths then becoming tired of washcloths, there are so many possibilites. I have started on my Argosy bably blanket. I want to make a blanket with a matching baby bag. I thought the baby bag was going to ne the challenge but i see the argosy it self is i keep losing count of my rows. And I am at home all alone so i have no distraction(but the tv) and i have frogged the thing three times. I am using red heart because that is what i have. I have cotton and the author of the pattern says P&C is less thicker than the blue sky cotton she is usung so double up on the P &C. I have only one ball of P&C. Red heart is is I only have about half skein of that but i know where I can get more without the wait. I am using 6mm size needles. Wish me luck. I am going to need it.

No comments: