Friday, November 29, 2013

My b day

This year my bday fell on thanksgiving. So my hubby took me out the night before. We went to dinner and then bar crawling ( bar hopping) in the epic center in Charlotte this place was new to us. The arm bands gave us free entry to three to four places. Some were clubs others were a combination of restaurant and club or bar. We went to the suite twice they had the better drinks. I am way too old for that type of partying I was tired on my bday slash thanksgiving I did not want to go eat. I was like can't you just get me some cook out and leave me here. I had a GOOD time. He knows his wife! Only thing that could have made it better was to have my girls there I will work on that!
Since best buy opened up at 6 after we ate we stopped by best buy at about 5:45 Leon got in line and waited in the longest line ( the phone line) to get his wife a free g4. Great job bae!

No comments: