Sunday, December 27, 2009

Re: Merry christmas


Here is the baby one I made for lela it came out real cute. I only used size 11 cuz I forget to bring the smaller needles
-- Sent from my Palm Prē


raena graham wrote:

Merry Christmas,
 
That is great I am so glad that everything worked out well... I bet she will get lots of comlimants on the bag...LOL... I hope she keeps you busy with repeat business and new clients. Thats a good idea

On Fri, Dec 25, 2009 at 9:37 AM, Toni Smith <diva27406@gmail.com> wrote:

Merry christmas
Everything came out great daninelle said the bag was long but it was ok she was going to rock it! Amelia loved her vest and she was cool with the machine knitted ones she was like we now know what the machine can do.she is cool as a fan I don't know her from a can of paint but we talk like we known each other all our lives I amy make a vest for the vannah contest they are addictive I am making lela a pink one.
-- Sent from my Palm Prē




--
Be Blessed

No comments: