Tuesday, October 20, 2009

OK


I have turned my ttd designs site into a web site I think i just added some tabs. Right now the tabs are too big but i left my hard drive a work so i can't change it til i get back to work. I had to use a code generator and i could not find the blog design I used so i could extract the butterflies and use those for tabs instead all those kinks can be worked out. Crafting, watching qvc the other night jessica simpson she had these over the bidy bags but now I dont like over the body bags but they are a hppy medium between clutches oversized totes and those who want handles on the bag. Plus I can make themon the machine my thought is i can make them with crochet nylon that way they wont fuzz! I love it when a plan comes together. Need to add a twitter and facebook page link to my ttd design blog.

No comments: