Sunday, June 14, 2009

It has been a minute

my so called clutch
cast on 60
Row 1: K1, *sl 1, K1, psso but before dropping slipped st from LH needle, k into back of it* K1.
Row 2: *P2tog, do not sl sts off needle, purl first st again, sl both sts off needle*
Rep rows 1-2 until desired length.
Bind off all stitches. Weave in all ends and wear proudly
let's start from the beginning I got married 6/2/09. For the ceremony I got my eyelashes done by the lady who used to do my hair. She has her own shop and she was like are you still making bags if you want you can display them here. Ok! So I am trying to make a bag that would be banging if I had the patience. crimson purl made a neckwarmer from the my so called scarf pattern . I think a clutch out of that same pattern would be banging . Wrote a pattern for it and everything(that is the pattern above) oh and the color a sunshine yellow. With the texture you don't need anythingelse. Any I am mobile blogging and my thumbs are tired I may continue.

No comments: